UVM Career Center's News & Events page collects and presents just a few of the many career stories impacting students in their paths to success. Do you have a career story you'd like to share with us? Let us know! Email us at email@example.com today!
Think Outside the Major
Merriam-Webster defines a major as “an academic subject chosen as a field of specialization”—in other words, training for a particular path in life. But when a major is part of a liberal arts education, it takes on a different role. It becomes a way for students to explore their interests while, at the same time, developing a deep bench of key skills that can open doors to a wide range of...
UVM Students Compete for Fifth Annual Grossman Dean's Cup
Last weekend, the Grossman Student Advisory Committee (GSAC) hosted the fifth annual Grossman Dean’s Cup Case Competition at the Grossman School of Business.
From STEM Scholars to STEM Educators
Schools throughout America face a national shortage of highly qualified science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and computer science teachers. The National Science Foundation’s Robert Noyce Scholarship Program aims to address the shortage. At UVM, more than 60 Noyce Scholars hav
- Students Gain Career Experience Through the Rubenstein School’s Perennial Internship Program
- Global Travel Study Programs Emphasize Applied Learning Through Community Collaboration
- UVM Alum Reflects on How Public Communication Degree Prepared Him for a Career in Music and Media
- Putting it all together: Sophie Regina finds her niche through local internship
- Greening the Future with Verde Technologies
- Exploring Options: Stories from Six Fall Interns
- Startup City
- Ready for Take Off
- First UVM Thoreau Grant Cohort Trains for Green Jobs
- CEMS Spotlight: CS Students and Alumni
- 1 of 2
- next ›