On Thursday, November 9th, the Food Systems Research Center and the Food Systems Graduate Program hosted the second installment of the Food & Ideas Gathering (FIG) Seminar Series...
On November 10th, the University of Vermont welcomes back a redesigned UVM Food Systems Summit, hosted by the UVM Food Systems Research Center. This one-day event will provide a convening place for researchers in the field of food systems.
On Friday October 20th, more than sixty students, faculty, staff, and community members gathered for the first Food & Ideas Gathering (FIG).
- From Pollination to Food Waste: FSRC Fellows Study the Gamut of Food Systems
- Breaking Bread and Building Community
- Collaboration in Action: UVM and USDA Researchers Align Efforts to Define Sustainability Metrics in Food Systems
- Nurturing Future Experts: Undergraduates share their food systems research experience
- Meet Allison Spain, Food Systems Graduate Education & Research Programs Coordinator
- Meet Colleen Goodhue, FSRC Strategic Communications Manager
- Meet Bryony Sands: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Announcing the FSRC PhD Fellows Class of 2023
- COVID-19 Food Support Programs Are Ending. Now What? Research May Hold Answers
- UVM Food Systems Research Center Launches Listening Tour to Inform New Research Topics
- 1 of 5
- next ›