COVID-19 Food Support Programs Are Ending. Now What? Research May Hold Answers
As the world begins to emerge from the initial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, many emergency food support programs are ending. Yet, researchers say the conditions that led to the creation of the programs haven't gone away.
"There's a lag effect in how long it takes for society to recover…just because the worst of the pandemic seems to have passed, we can't expect that people are...
UVM Food Systems Research Center Launches Listening Tour to Inform New Research Topics
Burlington, Vermont – UVM's Food Systems Research Center (FSRC) is excited to announce the launch of an upcoming listening tour, the first stage of the ASPIRES program, a community-led visioning process for future food systems research.
FSRC Seeks Facilitator
The UVM Food Systems Research Center (FSRC) is funding five, three-year grants to measure various aspects of sustainability across food systems in the Northeast.
- CALS 2023 Celebration of Standout Students
- Five Dairy Sustainability Researchers You Should Know
- UVM Food Systems Research Center Announces Five Winners of Sustainability Metrics Competition
- Meet Emily Snider, FSRC Administrative Assistant
- From Inspiration to Impact
- Announcing Food SURF class of 2023
- Meet Eric Bishop von Wettberg: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Undergraduate Research Combines Seana Kelly’s Interests in Animal Science and Nutrition
- Meet Yiota Stamatopoulou: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Meet John Barlow: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- 1 of 4
- next ›