Learning research methods doesn’t have to be boring, says David Conner, associate professor in UVM’s Department of Community Development and Applied Economics.
A chemist, a fisherman and a producer. No, this isn’t the start of a “walks into the bar” joke or a Canterbury tale. This is the triad of University of Vermonters who landed on Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list this year.
Burlington, Vermont – Mastitis is one of the costliest health issues for dairy cows, and a team of UVM researchers is working to address it by exploring the risks and benefits of common bedding strategies used by Vermont organic farmers.
- Dr. Lizzy winner of Kroepsch-Maurice Excellence in Teaching Award 2018
- Assistant Professor Launches Directory of U.S. Social Enterprises
- People Waste Nearly a Pound of Food Daily
- UVM Professor Travels to Russia to Study Seeds
- New Book by UVM's Trubek Offers Anthropologist's Take on Modern American Cooking
- Genetic Limits Threaten Chickpeas, a Globally Critical Food
- Opening the Genome of a Major Pest
- New Climate Change Model May Provide Hope
- Six UVM Students Featured in Anthology of Best Undergraduate Investigative Journalism
- To Address Hunger Effectively, First Check the Weather, Says New UVM Study