Rachel Johnson, UVM professor emerita of nutrition and food science and a renowned expert on national nutrition policy, has been elected a Fellow of the Vermont Academy of Arts and Sciences (VAAS) in recognition of her leadership in the field of nutrition and public health, and her advocacy as a member of numerous natio
Crop losses for critical food grains will increase substantially with global warming, as rising temperatures boost the metabolism and population growth of insect pests, new research says.
The Manton Foundation has awarded $450,000 to the University of Vermont to fund essential renovations at the UVM Morgan Horse Farm, the University’s historic, 200-acre breeding farm, teaching facility and tourist destination in Weybridge, VT.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Honors Outstanding Alumni
- Got Invasives? Comprehensive New Website Could Help Stop Their Spread
- UVM Professor Wins James Beard Award for Encyclopedic Cheese Reference
- Faculty Feature: Lizzy Pope
- Agroecology Expands at UVM
- Lapierre Equipment, UVM Announce Partnership to Research More Efficient Maple Processing
- Vermont 4-H'ers Attend College at Higher Than Average Rates, According to UVM Analysis
- Map to Mongolia
- UVM Alumnus Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs List
- An App To Crack The Teen Exercise Code