Colonel Joseph Battell probably never imagined in the late 1870’s that the future of his Weybridge, VT, farm would include a pasture of award-winning UVM bred Morgan horses, student apprentices, and visitors from all over the world. Yet, almost 150 years after he launched his passion for preserving and promoting America’s first breed of horse, the University of Vermont Morgan Horse Farm is str
Two UVM students are recipients of a prestigious scholarship from the James Beard Foundation National Scholars Program, which awards $20,000 scholarships to ten students across the United States.
2017 College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Alumni Award Winners
- UVM-Led Team Receives $7.4 Million USDA Grant to Study Animal Disease Biosecurity
- UVM Class of 2014: Where Are They Now?
- APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE! Top Achievers Earn Awards
- Groundbreaking for Miller Farm Renovation
- This Is Your Brain at College
- New Study: Food TV a Recipe for Weight Gain
- UVM Receives Two $500,000 Grants from the USDA
- University of Vermont Again a Top Peace Corps College
- Couldn't Hit the Broad Side of a Barn?
- UVM Breaks Ground on Phase One of Miller Farm Renovation