As the skies cleared Sunday afternoon, UVM families, friends, faculty and nearly 400 graduates gathered at the UVM Athletic Complex for the UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) graduation ceremony.
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) has recognized six outstanding students and alumni for their professional accomplishments, exemplary character traits, leadership and service to the CALS community.
- Agroecology Expands at UVM
- Lapierre Equipment, UVM Announce Partnership to Research More Efficient Maple Processing
- Vermont 4-H'ers Attend College at Higher Than Average Rates, According to UVM Analysis
- Map to Mongolia
- UVM Alumnus Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs List
- An App To Crack The Teen Exercise Code
- UVM Helps Cultivate a Food Systems Journal
- What Else Comes with a College Degree? An Extra 10 Pounds, Says New Study
- The Numbers Are In
- Maple. Cheese. Saffron?