Learning research methods doesn’t have to be boring, says David Conner, associate professor in UVM’s Department of Community Development and Applied Economics.
A chemist, a fisherman and a producer. No, this isn’t the start of a “walks into the bar” joke or a Canterbury tale. This is the triad of University of Vermonters who landed on Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list this year.
- A Makeover for Milkweed, For the Sake of Butterflies
- Is foodborne illness on the rise? Prof. Catherine Donnelly weighs in
- UVM faculty part of Emmy Award-winning team for water conservation documentary
- A Breed Apart
- World Changer
- Mandatory Labels Reduce GMO Food Fears
- First of UVM + VLS 3+2 Program Graduates Law School
- Proctor's Latest Maple Innovation? Weekends Off.
- Continuing Community Development in Peru
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences graduates urged to listen carefully, stay curious