Folks who know the Center for Sustainable Agriculture have probably observed that we are pretty passionate about soil health. Like many colleagues working on sustainable and regenerative farm and food systems, our experience, learning and research have shown us that healthy soil is the foundation of all of the g
The Silver Maple Ballroom in the Davis Center was again a home away from home for Vermont state legislators last week as UVM hosted its sixth annual Legislative Summit.
It might sound like an odd pairing, but fashion and fishing are all in a day’s work for Claire Neaton ’12, cofounder of Salmon Sisters. The unconventional company is run by — you guessed it — two sisters who oversee a sustainable fishery and apparel line based in their home state of Alaska.
- $450,000 Manton Foundation Grant Helps Pave New Future for the Historic UVM Morgan Horse Farm
- Extension Helps New Faculty Get Rolling With Tour of State's Working Landscape
- Conserving the University of Vermont Natural Areas and Research Forests
- Career or Summer Job? UVM Students Don’t Have to Choose
- Learning the Business of Craft Brewing
- A Makeover for Milkweed, For the Sake of Butterflies
- Is foodborne illness on the rise? Prof. Catherine Donnelly weighs in
- UVM faculty part of Emmy Award-winning team for water conservation documentary
- A Breed Apart
- World Changer