Read about the latest happenings from our faculty and staff on our CALS blog.
Undergraduate Research Combines Seana Kelly’s Interests in Animal Science and Nutrition
Going to college, Seana Kelly knew she wanted to pursue a career in animal sciences. After taking Dr. Jana Kraft’s Introduction to Animal Nutrition course during her freshman year, her interest in nutrition began to grow. Now a senior majoring in animal science with a minor in nutrition and food sciences, Kelly is conducting research alongside Kraft, associate professor in the...
CDAE Student Town Meeting Day Returns for March 2023
The department of Community Development and Applied Economics is hosting its signature event, CDAE Student Town Meeting Day, at noon on March 29th in Waterman Memorial Lounge.
Rethinking Economics UVM Inaugural Event Brings Together Five Diverse UVM Economists
Rethinking Economics UVM, a new club promoting diverse and open-minded approaches to teaching economics on campus, held its first event in the Davis Center Silver Maple Ballroom in late February 2023.
- UVM’s new Institute for Agroecology aims to ‘Revolutionize Research Enterprise’
- New Vermont ‘Bee Team’ to Tackle Pollinator Threats
- Student Applies Design and Entrepreneurship Education in Woodworking Business
- Global Travel Study Programs Emphasize Applied Learning Through Community Collaboration
- UVM Alum Reflects on How Public Communication Degree Prepared Him for a Career in Music and Media
- PhD Student Juliana Neira Explores Sustainable Food Systems in Brazil
- Greening the Future with Verde Technologies
- Optimizing Soil Health to Fight Climate Change
- Meet Pablo Bose: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- TikTok and Diet Culture Study Receives Widespread Media Attention
- 1 of 45
- next ›