Read about the latest happenings from our faculty and staff on our CALS blog.
Over the past decade, Vermont dairy farmers have taken steps to become more sustainable through on-farm practices like cover cropping, conservation tillage and other soil health management strategies. Now, a team of University of Vermont researchers has joined a nationwide effort to quantify the impact of these practices and evaluate the potential for the U.S. dairy industry to reach net zero...
TikTok is perpetuating a toxic diet culture among teens and young adults according to a recently published study from the University of Vermont.
- UVM Study Shows TikTok Perpetuates Toxic Diet Culture Among Teens and Young Adults
- UVM’s Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative Receives Regional Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Meet Joshua Faulkner: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- CALS Excellence in Staff Awards Announced
- Eric Bishop von Wettberg Receives CALS Vogelmann Award for Excellence in Research & Scholarship
- Chrissy Rohan Receives CALS Carrigan Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching
- Bosworth Awarded Sinclair Cup for Distinguished Career of Extension Service
- Lifting Up Women in Public Service
- Summer Vocation
- A Summer of AgroTek Innovation
- 1 of 46
- next ›