Following the excitement of Commencement, the summer months that follow on campus may appear to pale in comparison to spring’s liveliness and rigor. That is, unless you know where to look.
Agricultural insect pests seek out familiar scents to find their plant hosts. However, they can also be repelled by odors from other plant species.
- Where Sheep are Trending
- How Honeybees May Infect Bumblebees
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- UVM Extension Receives $600,000 Grant to Expand Program Aimed at Reducing Risky Behavior in Vermont Youth
- More to Hemp than CBD
- UVM Announces Partnership with State of Vermont to Run the Vermont Certified Public Manager Program
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Meet the Class of 2019
- Education & Aspiration
- Letters from Oaxaca
- 1 of 30
- next ›