Learning research methods doesn’t have to be boring, says David Conner, associate professor in UVM’s Department of Community Development and Applied Economics.
A chemist, a fisherman and a producer. No, this isn’t the start of a “walks into the bar” joke or a Canterbury tale. This is the triad of University of Vermonters who landed on Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list this year.
- UVM Researchers Seeking Input from Vermont Organic Dairy Farmers
- UVM Program Turns Local Farms into Learning Laboratories
- We Think Every Day Could Be World Soils Day
- Rural Economic Development Subject of Sixth Annual UVM Legislative Summit
- Success at the Nexus of Fashion and Fish
- Biological traits predict spread of invasive plants
- UVM Extension Plays Key Role in Launching International Culinary Trail
- Public Communication Careers That Make a Difference
- Meet the Vermont Dairy Grazing Apprenticeship Program
- Q&A: Uncertainty Abounds with Farm Bill Expiration
- 1 of 27
- next ›