In addition to sipping award-winning wines, visitors to Shelburne Vineyard in nearby Shelburne, Vermont, this spring could be found taking selfies with sheep. That’s because the vineyard was home to a flock of five Suffolk sheep happily grazing on the grass beneath the grapevines.
Many species of wild bumblebees are in decline—and new research shows that diseases spread by domestic honeybees may be a major culprit.
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- UVM Extension Receives $600,000 Grant to Expand Program Aimed at Reducing Risky Behavior in Vermont Youth
- More to Hemp than CBD
- UVM Announces Partnership with State of Vermont to Run the Vermont Certified Public Manager Program
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Meet the Class of 2019
- Education & Aspiration
- Letters from Oaxaca
- Standout Students
- Gund Announces Catalyst Award Winners
- 1 of 30
- next ›