In the final graduation ceremony of UVM’s 218th Commencement weekend, families, friends, faculty and alumni gathered at the UVM Athletic Complex to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences’ Class of 2019.
More than 3,200 master’s, doctoral, baccalaureate and honorary degrees will be awarded to the Class of 2019. Read on to meet a few of this year’s 2,500 outstanding undergraduates.
- Letters from Oaxaca
- Standout Students
- Gund Announces Catalyst Award Winners
- Policy in Action
- Celebrating Success in Service-Learning
- Making Climate Change Personal
- Discovery Abounds
- Public Communication Concentrations Launched
- Is the Most Effective Weight-Loss Strategy Really That Hard?
- Author, Farmer Leah Penniman on Growing a Food Justice Movement
- 1 of 29
- next ›