Who is eligible?
All currently enrolled undergraduate Business majors and minors, as well as all SI-MBA and MAcc students are eligible for support and software upgrades.
What services do we offer?
- Installation and re-installation of Microsoft Windows
- Installation of Windows on Apple computers via VirtualBox.
- We can install Windows via Boot Camp under special circumstances
- Installation of Microsoft Office Professional 2016 on Windows computers
- Applications included: Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Visio, and Word
- Installation of Microsoft Office 2016 on Apple computers
- Applications included: Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Note: To get Visio, Project, etc. on a Mac we will need to install Windows via VirtualBox
- 24/7 access to our three computer labs in Kalkin 235, 236D and 237
- Graduate students have access to our graduate labs in Kalkin 319 and 337
- 180 pages of printing a month in our computer labs
- Access to Bloomberg Terminals in the Kalkin 235 Lab
- Installation support for all UVM software and some 3rd party software
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Removing UVM e-mail account forwarding
- Check your UVM e-mail from anywhere
- Forgot your UVM NetID password?
- Access to UVM Sharepoint