Member of Morgan Stanley’s Research management team and a Co-Head of the Research Division’s Stock Selection Committee
- Stephen Penwell is a member of Morgan Stanley’s Research management team and is currently a Co-Head of the Research Division’s Stock Selection Committee.
- Stephen has served in various positions at the Firm, including Director of Equity Research for the Americas, Global Head of Fixed Income Research, Co-Head of North American Fixed Income Sales and Head of Fixed Income Senior Relationship Management. Stephen began his Morgan Stanley career as a fixed income credit research analyst working initially in New York and then in London.
- Stephen earned a B.S. in Finance from the University of Vermont in 1984 and an MBA in Finance from New York University in 1991.
- Prior to joining Morgan Stanley, Stephen worked for Connecticut Bank and Trust and Deutsche Bank from 1984-1989.
- Stephen and his wife Kim live in Westport, CT and have three children.