Do you think changing the world is your business?
At our Sustainable Innovation MBA (SI-MBA) graduation ceremony held on Saturday August 17, 2019, forty-one new SI-MBA graduates are now ready to make it their business to change the world for good.
Following the excitement of Commencement, the summer months that follow on campus may appear to pale in comparison to spring’s liveliness and rigor. That is, unless you know where to look.
For the second year in a row, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business’ (AACSB) academic honor society, Beta Gamma Sigma, has recognized the UVM Grossman School of Business chapter as a “Highest Honors Chapter.”
Qualifying for this recognition is indicative of a campus where academic excellence is highly valued and also comes with a student scholarship award.
- Alumni Insights - Kurt Hall '82
- Practicum Projects: A Glimpse of the Future
- Alumni Insights - Shanna Clement '13
- Family Business Takes Center Stage
- It's Always Day-One
- UVM Entrepreneurs Pitch Their Businesses
- Grossman School of Business Commencement Ceremony
- Alumni Insights - Chris McClellan '09
- Meet the Class of 2019
- ESG & Grossman: Being Part of the Solution
- 1 of 71
- next ›