As part of our alumni insights video series, we we fortunate to sit down recently with UVM '85 alum, Steve Phelps.
Steve, who is Chief Operating Office at Nascar, shared his unique business insights in addition to highlighting his career journey and some of the lessons he learned along the way.
The poet Robert Frosts’ famous poem, “The Road Not Taken” provided the inspiration behind the University of Vermont Grossman School of Business’ commencement speaker, Marc Compagnon (’80) comments, before a packed Flynn Theater in Burlington.
As UVM prepares to award more than 3,000 master's, doctoral, baccalaureate and honorary degrees, read on to meet just a few of the standout students in the Class of 2018.
- Students Pitch Business Ideas
- Top School Performers Honored
- Recognizing the Best of the Best
- Grossman Students Join Leading International Honor Society
- Banking On A Career
- Creative Disruption in HealthCare
- Disrupting Healthcare: Is Business Innovation The Cure?
- Passionate about Business
- Beta Gamma Sigma Awards Grossman Chapter Top Honor
- Grossman School's Sustainable Innovation MBA Ranked Among World's Best
- 1 of 63
- next ›