Technology at the Grossman School of Business
The Grossman School of Business requires that students purchase a personal laptop. The School supports students and their laptops throughout their career at The University. This support integrates the software skills and tools students will need when they graduate with the knowledge they'll have to succeed.
Who is eligible?
All currently enrolled undergraduate Business majors and minors, as well as all SEMBA and MAcc students are eligible for support and software upgrades.
What services do we offer?
- Installation and re-installation of Microsoft Windows
- Installation of Windows on Apple computers via VirtualBox.
- We can install Windows via Boot Camp under special circumstances
- Installation of Microsoft Office Professional 2016 on Windows computers
- Applications included: Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Visio, and Word
- Installation of Microsoft Office 2016 on Apple computers
- Applications included: Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Note: To get Visio, Project, etc. on a Mac we will need to install Windows via VirtualBox
- 24/7 access to our two computer labs in Kalkin 100 and Kalkin 102
- 180 pages of printing a month in our computer labs
- Access to Bloomberg Terminals in the Kalkin 100 Lab
- Installation support for all UVM software and some 3rd party software
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Removing UVM e-mail account forwarding
- Check your UVM e-mail from anywhere
- Forgot your UVM NetID password?
- Access to UVM Sharepoint
Last modified October 05 2015 12:50 PM