Campus Photo Tour
Leisure and Activity Venues
A class being held on the green
What happens here – In the middle of campus is some of the most beautiful green space in Burlington. The land is part of the original parcel donated by the founder, Ira Allen, in 1791. Allen requested that the green remain undeveloped, a request that has been honored. In warm weather months, the green is filled with people eating lunch, reading, gathering. The green's location in the middle of campus makes it a great between-class spot.