Joining the Circle is held in conjunction with the Admitted Student Visit Day on the following day. Joining the Circle participants generally attend the Admitted Student Visit Day as well.
Check out the program details below and let us know if you have any questions by calling Deb Norris at (802) 656-2913.
2018 Joining the Circle Event
- Thursday, April 12, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Corresponding Admitted Student Visit Day:
- Friday, April 13, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tour campus with a student guide
- Join university students and staff for discussions over lunch
- Explore academic opportunities with a professor in your major
- Meet one-on-one with a financial aid counselor
- Learn more about our residential and support service options
- Find out about a great summer opportunity
- Meet other students admitted to UVM
Register: R.S.V.P. by April 4. If you need assistance with your reservation, please call Deb Norris at (802) 656-2913, e-mail Debra.Norris@uvm.edu. Travel and hotel grants are available for students who need assistance.
Admitted Student Luncheons at the Mosaic Center for Students of Color
Dates for the Admitted Student Luncheons:
- Friday, February 16, 2018
- Friday, March 30, 2018
- Friday, April 6, 2018
- Monday, April 16, 2018
On the corresponding Admitted Student Visit Days we will be offering a luncheon for you and your family at the Mosaic Center for Students of Color, located on UVM's Athletic Campus.
This is an informal gathering that will help acquaint you with the Mosaic Center for Students of Color and staff as well as explore the facilities. The Mosaic Center for Students of Color provides support and resources to students at UVM. Learn more about the Mosaic Center for Students of Color (MCSC).
To RSVP for the Admitted Student Day, please make your reservation online or call us at (802) 656-3370. If you also plan to attend the luncheon, please RSVP by e-mail at Debra.Norris@uvm.edu or by phone at (802) 656-2913.