- "Joining the Circle" events for students from under-represented groups and first-generation students
- Admitted Student Luncheons at the Mosaic Center for Students of Color (MCSC)
- Admitted Student Visit Days
- Admitted Student Area Receptions
I hope you'll stop in and get to know us, and that you'll use the information in this website as you consider UVM. Visit our center's website.
Unlimited resources and support for Students of Color
The University of Vermont is a predominantly (88%) white university, and I can't pretend you won't find challenges here. The MCSC, along with other departments across campus, works hard to promote and celebrate the many cultures found within our community; and our faculty and staff are committed to providing the necessary resources and support for students of color. You might consider involvement in the following groups:
- Special Interest Housing
- Living/Learning Programs
- UVM Students of Color organizations like Alianza Latinx, Asian American Student Union (ASU), or Black Student Union (BSU).
UVM Students of Color perspectives
Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to decide if UVM is the right match for you. Let these students lend their UVM perspectives: