|Application Submission||Priority Application Completion ||Decision Release||Candidate's Reply Date|
|Early Action||November 1||November 16||December 13||May 1|
|Regular Notification||January 15||February 1||February 22||May 1|
|Application submission||Recommended application completion ||Decision release||Candidate's reply date|
|Recommended Deadline||April 15||15 working days after submission||Rolling||May 1|
|Rolling Deadline||April 16 and later||15 working days after submission||Rolling||10 working days after acceptance|
|Application submission||Decision release||Candidate's reply date|
|Regular notification||November 1||Rolling||December 16|
|Transfer||November 1 ||Rolling||10 working days after acceptance|
- Applications received after deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.
- All applicants for federal financial aid must file the FAFSA. We recommend filing it by our February 1 deadline (in the year of intended entrance to UVM).
- Students should submit their Common App or Coalition App by the stated application submission deadline. Other supplemental materials, to complete the application, should arrive by this priority completion deadline. Applications completed after this date are not guaranteed a decision by the posted decision release date.
- International first-year and transfer candidates are encouraged to apply by October 15.
- November 1 is the transfer recommended deadline, applications will be accepted until December 15