Check-in: Your day begins with registration at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in Burlington (adjacent to UVM). We’ll offer a coffee service and assorted muffins. A UVM shuttle bus will take you to the University for the Welcome Presentation, which will be followed by a robust academic presentation given by the UVM college or school to which you are admitted.
Design your day's schedule: After you spend the morning with your academic unit, you design your day on campus choosing from:
- Facilities tours, such as the library, the athletic complex and the student center
- Presentations such as, career and advising center services and study abroad
- Residence hall tours — see where you might live first-hand
- Talk to faculty and advisors
- Conversation with a Financial Aid counselor
- Meet with Student Accessibility Services (formerly ACCESS)
We want you to experience what it's like to be a UVM student, which is why meeting current students and faculty is a priority in most of the above visit day options.
Find a place to stay
UVM maintains a list of local hotels and contact information. The Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center offers discounted rates for families attending our admitted student program, space is limited.
Please note: The above programs are offered exclusively to admitted students and their families. We regret that we are unable to accommodate individuals on our wait list and others at these events. However, all students are welcome to any of our regular group information sessions.