Even if you have visited campus before, you'll want to come back for an admitted student day — we've planned it just for you!
There's nothing like experiencing your UVM journey first-hand. Get an in-depth look at academics, housing, food, activities, and activities. Meet professors and students, and begin to connect with the inspiring community you'll join at UVM.
Check-in with muffins and coffee, a perfect start.
Your day begins with registration at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Burlington (adjacent to the UVM campus).
Feel the warm welcome and hear from your "home" college/school.
Short shuttle ride to homebase at UVM followed by a robust academic presentation given by the UVM college or school to which you are admitted.
Your day, your way.
Design the rest of your day's schedule by choosing from:
- Tour some of our amazing facilities such as the new STEM complex, library, theatre, the athletic complex and LEED-certified student center, the heart of student life.
- Think you might want to study abroad? Hear about advising options and the career exploration process? Sign-up for presentations from campus experts.
- Get that homey feeling by touring some UVM residence halls.
- Talk to faculty and advisors one-on-one.
- Have a conversation with a financial aid counselor.
- Meet with Student Accessibility Services about accommodations.
Meeting with students and faculty are priority for most of the above sessions.
Find a place to stay
UVM maintains a list of local hotels and contact information. The Double Tree by Hilton Burlington Vermont offers discounted rates for families attending our admitted student program, space is limited.
Please note: The above programs are offered exclusively to admitted students and their families. We regret that we are unable to accommodate individuals on our wait list and others at these events. However, all students are welcome to any of our regular group information sessions.