I've Paid My Acceptance Fee ... What's Next?
Congratulations and Welcome to UVM!
We are thrilled that you have chosen to join our community. Here are some next steps to take, along with updates on what lies ahead:
To-do upon enrollment:
- Activate your university Network ID. This is an all-important ID that will stay with you for your time at UVM. You'll use it to set up and login to your e-mail account, to sign-up for housing, and for a slew of other tasks once you arrive on campus. Be sure to have your UVM Network ID number ready to complete the form (If you do not have your '95' number, the enrolling student can call the Admissions Office to request it).
- Check "my UVM" (with your activated NetID) for valuable resources on Orientation, academics, housing and more.
- Set up your university e-mail account (once you've activated your NetID). All official communication from UVM will be sent to your UVM e-mail starting in April, so it's best to get started now.
- Start reviewing UVM's housing and meal plan options; you will make your selections in May.
- Start making plans to attend our required two-day June Orientation. Check out dates now to see what will work best with your schedule. Orientation registration opens online in April. Watch your mail for our orientation booklet, "Checkpoints," which will start being mailed in March.
- Our Residential Life housing and meal plan contract will be available mid-May. You'll receive an e-mail message letting you know that you can start completing the contract online. Check your e-mail!
To-do May or June:
- Request that your high school send us your final high school transcript. As soon as you have officially graduated, be sure to have your transcript sent to:
University of Vermont
194 South Prospect St.
Burlington, VT 05401
As always, let us know if you have any questions as you take your place in UVM's Class of 2017. Reach UVM Admissions by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (802) 656-3370.
Last modified January 07 2013 04:16 PM