The University of Vermont takes sexual and relationship violence very seriously, and is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning and working environment. Sexual misconduct and assault, dating and relationship violence, stalking, and other forms of gender-based harassment or discrimination are incompatible with our community’s values, and will not be tolerated.
The purpose of this website is to provide access to information and resources intended to prevent sexual assault and misconduct, and to promote healthy, respectful and responsible relationships and choices. On this website, you will find information about:
- UVM’s policies and processes related to sexual assault and misconduct;
- How to identify sexual misconduct and assault, relationship violence, stalking, and other forms of gender-based discrimination and harassment;
- What your reporting options or obligations are, and the process that will occur if you do make a report;
- What to do if you or a friend have been sexually assaulted;
- University and community resources, and how you can get involved;
- Sexual health and healthy relationships.