- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Policy Statement (pdf)
- Equal Opportunity in Educational Programs and Activities and Non-Harassment (pdf)
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy (pdf)
- Procedural Guidelines for Handling Discrimination and Discriminatory Harassment Complaints (pdf) 9/28/17
- Sexual Harassment & Misconduct Policy (pdf)
The Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Office investigates complaints by administering an equal opportunity complaint procedure including investigating allegations of prohibited discrimination and harassment brought by students, faculty and staff. The Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Office resolves both informally and formally complaints of discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, positive HIV-related blood test results, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or gender identity or expression.
Here you will find links to the procedures and policies in place for dealing with issues of discrimination and harassment at UVM. Please contact the Office of AA/EO if you have any further needs.