If you are unsure whether you are a mandatory reporter, contact the campus Title IX Coordinator, Nick Stanton, at (802) 656-3368, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or the campus Clery Act Coordinator, Kelly Riel at (802) 656-3052 or email@example.com.
Mandatory reporters may include, but are not limited to:
- Student Affairs and Residential Life staff;
- All full and part-time Faculty, including Chairs, Deans and Directors
- Athletics Administrators and Team Coaches;
- Advisors to Recognized Student Organizations;
- Supervisors of Student Employees;
- Staff responsible for other types of educational programming sponsored by the University (e.g. camps and conferences, Extension outreach).
- And employees who have the authority to take action to redress sexual violence, if you have been given the duty of reporting incidents of sexual violence or any other misconduct by students, or are someone for whom a student could reasonably believe has this authority or duty.