There are many ways to get involved with the Women's Center. We invite you to come by the Center to check out the space or to find out more about what we do and how you can be involved. We offer volunteer opportunities, Work Study positions, and limited internships. Once this form is submitted you will be contacted by a Women's Center Staff member. We look forward to your involvement!
There are a number of different ways for students, staff, faculty, and community members can get involved. These include:
- Gender-based & Sexual Violence Prevention
- Volunteering at the Women's Center
- Women's HerStory Month - assist in program planning or serve on a planning committee (March)
- Womyn @ Noon Presentation
- Take Back the Night/Healing Fire planning committee (April)
- Other Event Planning Committees
- Herizon: Student Zine (writing/editing/graphics)
If you're interested in any of these opportunities, please contact Maria Teixeira.
Last modified September 15 2016 04:09 PM