Campus Offices & Organizations
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Men Advocating Change
- African, Latino/a, Asian, Native American (ALANA) Student Center
- ALANA/U.S. Ethnic Studies
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, & Ally (LGBTQA) Center
- Center for Cultural Pluralism
- UVM Hillel
- Accomodation, Consultation, Counseling, & Educational Support Services (ACCESS)
- Center for Student Ethics & Standards
- Police Services
- President's Commission on the Status of Women
- Residential Life
- Department of Student Life
- The Counseling Center
- Center for Health & Wellbeing
- Women's Health Clinic
- Help Overcome Problem Eating (HOPE) Team
- Saint Michael's College Women's Center
- HOPE Works
HOPE Works offers free crisis counseling, support groups, and advocacy services to survivors of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and incest. WRCC offers educational workshops regarding issues of sexual violence throughout the community.
- Women Helping Battered Women
An organization committed to ending violence against women and children. Offering a confidential hotline where women can receive support and assistance; an advocacy program where women receive support in court; a confidentially located shelter; support groups; and children's services. They advocate for women as individuals and mothers and support their right to make decisions for themselves.
SafeSpace offers resources, information, support groups and advocacy services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning survivors of rape, sexual violence, relationship violence/partner abuse, & hate crimes. They also offer education and outreach for the community.
- Deaf Victim's Advocacy Services
DVAS provides resources, advocacy, and technical support to deaf victims of sexual and domestic violence. They also provide advocacy with hearing agencies in the domestic and sexual violence field and build rapport with hearing agencies to increase the accessibility of services to deaf victims.
- Vermont Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
The network is a membership network of Vermont crisis and battered women's organizations. Its mission is to end all abuse of women and children. The network's purpose is to facilitate cooperation, resource sharing, planning, and mutual problem-solving, and to raise public awareness and promote effective public education. It also monitors statewide issues, programs, and services that affect women and children.
- Planned Parenthood
- Women's Coalition of Burlington: 862-0614
- Women of Color Alliance; PO Box 1534, Burlington, 05402, 802-660-0606
- Peace & Justice Center
- Vermont Woman Magazine
- Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations
- Voices & Faces Project
- Women Make Movies
- University of Maryland, Baltimore: Comprehensive List of On-Line Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Women's Law Center
Last modified September 04 2013 04:22 PM