R25 Plugin Help
If you're seeing this, one of the values in your link wasn't correct (or none were specified). Here's how they should work:
- The "short" room name must be used. A room list is available.
- Valid types are available from this type list.
- The names of available organizations and departments can be found in this organization list
- The custom tag can be used to display specially designated categories of events. Valid values are:
- Start and end dates must be specified in the form "2013-12-06 ". The start date defaults to today, the end date defaults to 1 week after the start date.
- The time period can be specified in days. For instance,
period=30would show 30 days worth of events.
- Specify a category like "Hot Event".
- You can set the display format to
framed=truethe event output will be placed in an iframe. Particularly useful for table style output.
- The default behavior of the plugin is to display everything, regardless of it's "display on campus calendar" status. If you would like only campus calendar events, include
&cconlyat the end of the url.
R25 Header ContentYou can include content above an R25 page by creating a file called
r25_header.htmlin the directory where the plugin is called. The contents of this file will be automatically included above all R25 pages called in that directory.