Notes on Building a Better Web at UVM
As one of the founders of the World Wide Web at UVM and semi-official email@example.com since April, 1995, I though it may be helpful if I kicked of the discussion of the Web at UVM, past present and future.
- Background History
- Most of us know this already, but for the historical record...
- The Current Role of the Webmaster
- What I've beeen doing the last two years
- The Future Role of the Webmaster and A Framework for Web Development at UVM
- Note that this was written in September 1997. In the year 2000, it is already way out of date.
- A Position Description
- for a "Web Programmer/Analyst / Senior Project Analyst I (grade 14)"
Wesley Alan Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday, September 29, 1997Minor updates (added PDQ) 5-19-2000
Copyright 1997 The University of Vermont
Last modified May 19 2000 08:57 AM