We Vermonters are very fortunate to have a wealth of farmers, non-profit organizations, and institutions committed to sustainable agriculture. Below are just some of the organizations and resources that provide education, outreach and programming on sustainable agriculture. Many of these folks have conducted SARE projects so please be sure to visit SARE's national database to learn more.
- SARE-funded Vermont Projects
- University of Vermont Extension
- Vermont Food System Atlas. Many organizations that conduct agriculture and food system programming are listed in the Atlas, published by the Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund as part of the Farm to Plate Initiative.
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont
- At UVM
- National SARE Program
- eOrganic, eXtension's Organic Agriculture Community of Practice
- Farm Energy eXtension Community of Practice