Vermont Interdisciplinary Leadership Education for Health Professionals (VT-ILEHP)
Mary Ellen Seaver-Reid, M.Ed.
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Education
- Special Education
- Office: UHC building, 1 S. Prospect St.
- Voice Mail: (802)656-0204
- Fax: (802) 656-9523
- E-Mail: Mary.Seaver-Reid@uvm.edu
- B.A. Human Services, University of Vermont, 1978
- M.Ed, University of Vermont, 1982
Mary Ellen Seaver-Reid has served as Adjunct Professor in the Department of Education at the University of Vermont since 1996. She is also Regional Education Consultant for theState of Vermont Interdisciplinary Team. Her responsibilities there include technical assistance, consultation, and training to local educational teams, serving students with significant disabiliites including autism.