Who Are We?
Our staff works to tell the University of Vermont's story to audiences around the globe -- through our own publications, via social sharing, and through work with the media.
After Hours Media Contact
Media who need to contact University Communications after hours or on weekends should call the number below.
Contact: Jeff Wakefield
News and Public Affairs
- Enrique Corredera, (802) 656-2005
- Jeff Wakefield, (802) 578-8830
- Amanda Waite (802) 656-8381
creative communications director
- Josh Brown, (802) 656-3039
for stories related to science; technology; environment
- Andrea Estey, (802) 656-5016
digital content strategy
- Jennifer Francoeur, (802) 656-7724
- Sally McCay, (802) 656-2965
- Jon Reidel, (802) 656-8206
for stories related to the Grossman School of Business, the College of Education and Social Services, the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Tom Weaver, (802) 656-7996
Vermont Quarterly editor
- Elise Whittemore, (802) 656-4994
- UVM Web Team: Deb Goller, Megan Thomas and Tatjana Salcedo
for information about uvm.edu and questions from academic and administrative offices regarding the UVM web publishing system.
Connect with us on social media:
For all other areas, contact:University Communications
86 S. Williams St.
Burlington, VT 05401
Phone: (802) 656-2005
Fax: (802) 656-3203
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Last modified December 09 2016 11:37 AM