Engineering & Projects
The Physical Plant's in house project management & engineering staff coordinate, oversee and manage large deferred maintenance projects and major utilities upgrades for the campus.
Deferred maintenance is defined by facilities management professionals as "the total amount of expenditures that would be required to perform maintenance projects that are not included in capital renewal and which were deferred as a result of unavailable resources or opportunity for scheduling."
Each year, a small amount of funding is allocated to the Physical Plant in order to complete projects identified as deferred maintenance. The fund is put towards major projects such as roof repairs, utilities upgrades, life safey compliance, brick and building repairs, and painting and window projects.
- Luce Hillman, Assistant Director for Projects & Engineering
- Mike Pelletier, Senior Project Engineer
- Richard Wolbach, Energy Management Engineer
- Scott O'Brien, Contract Coordinator
- Scott A. Goodwin Deferred Maintenance Project Coordinator
Last modified November 01 2016 01:35 PM