Building Controls Group
The Controls group is responsible for operating and maintaining the building automation systems that monitor the air handling units, temperature gauges and alarms for every building on campus.
- Manager: Chuck Norton
- Electronic Controls Specialist, Steve Fox
- Controls Engineer, Christian Jenkins
- Controls Engineer, Derek Fersing
- Controls Engineer, Robert Boal
- Controls Engineer, Jody Hummiston
- Controls Engineer, Paul Cullen
In 2007, a major upgrade to the Central Plant Controls was completed, bringing the Physical Plant monitoring systems into the "digital age". The rest is history.
Last modified May 08 2018 12:10 PM