University of Vermont

Physical Plant Department


Information for Contractors

Before starting work on any campus building or facility, contractors MUST inform the Zone Manager of the area. Click here for contact information for the Zone Managers.

For certain services, the Physical Plant Department contracts with private vendors and business partners. 

Useful Links for Contractors:

Need to know what to do in an emergency? Click here

Want to do business with UVM?  Register as a Vendor here

Need a vendor/contractor parking permit? Apply here

Need to know the rules? Read the Contractor Safety Handbook here

Need help with regulatory compliance? Visit Training & Compliance here

Need to know UVM's facility design guidelines? Find them here

Review procedures of UVM "Lockout/Tagout" Program. Click here

Need to work in "Confined Space"? Click here

Need tips on C&D waste disposal? Click here

Links to some of our business partners:

Last modified August 03 2010 01:45 PM