Student Employment Office (SEO)
The Student Employment Office (SEO) works with UVM departments and the community to provide temporary employment opportunities for students and is a resource for job-seeking students by hosting an online Job Board accessible to enrolled UVM undergraduates. As part of Student Financial Services, we also administer UVM's Federal Work Study Program. We are located at 237C Waterman and are open from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
We can help you:
- Search the Student Work Job Board on the myUVM Portal
- Connect you with on campus employers
- Make campus connections
- Gain valuable job skills through employment
- Financial literacy
- Adjust to work environments
- Provide employment support
Watch for our special events including: professional development trainings for students, job fairs, and more!
We look forward to working with you!
Last modified August 25 2014 04:07 PM