Office of International Education
The Office of International Education (OIE) is responsible for two overarching functions: assisting students and faculty engaged in study abroad programs, and assisting international students, scholars, faculty and staff studying and/or working on our campus.
We can help you:
- Begin the study abroad process
- Activate your iAbroad account
- Navigate your iAbroad account
- Get started with getting started advising sessions
- Explore study abroad options with iAbroad help sessions.
Resources and advising services are available at the OIE office.
Study Abroad Drop Ins:
Tue: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Wed: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Regional Advisor Drop Ins:
Mon: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Thu: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Study Abroad 101:
Getting Started Advising Sessions:
Wed 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Thu 10:00am - 11:00am
Last modified November 16 2015 05:43 PM