Office of International Education
The Office of International Education (OIE) is responsible for two overarching functions: assisting students and faculty engaged in study abroad programs, and assisting international students, scholars, faculty and staff studying and/or working on our campus.
We can help you:
- Begin the study abroad process
- Activate your iAbroad account
- Navigate your iAbroad account
- Get started with getting started advising sessions
- Explore study abroad options with iAbroad help sessions.
Resources and advising services are available at the OIE office.
Hub Drop Ins:
Tues: 3:30am - 4pm
Thurs: 10am - 11am
Fri: 12pm - 1pm
Study Abroad: Getting Started Advising Sessions:
Tuesday - 2 pm
Wednesday - 4:30 pm
Thursdays - 11 am
Fridays - 11 am
Last modified January 17 2014 09:21 AM