We'll see you in the Fall!
The C+E Hub is closed during the summer break.
Below are the partner offices that are open:
- CUPS office: 409 Billings Center, 656-9500
- Career Center: Living/Learning Bldg.E 140, 656-3450
- Leadership & Civic Engagement: 3rd fl. Davis Center, 656-2060
- Undergraduate Research: Honors College U-Heights, 656-5533
- Fellowships Office: Sheena Miller, 50 U Heights North, 656-4658
- Food Systems Internships: Matt Myers, 656-0304
- Student Employment Office: 237C Waterman, 656-5705
- Office of International Education: Living/Learning Bldg. B 101, 656-4296
Career counseling Drop-Ins will be held in the Career Center M-F from
The C+E Hub will reopen on Monday, August 29, 2016 at 10am.
The Career + Experience Hub is where you begin to fully engage in your UVM experience.
Inside and outside the classroom, UVM is committed to helping you prepare for life after college. Follow your interests to choose experiences throughout your four years that broaden your horizons and build skills for a lifetime.
Get Career Experience: