Inside and outside the classroom, UVM is committed to helping you prepare for life after college. Choose experiences throughout your four years that broaden your horizons and build skills for a lifetime. The Career + Experience Hub is where you begin to fully engage in this process.
Mission statement: The gateway for students to explore UVM & community experiences that will help develop their knowledge, skills and values, and support their long-term career success.
Stop by the Hub and speak with one of our UVM partner offices during their Drop-In hours:
- Career Center: Davis Center 204, 656-3450
- Undergraduate Research: Honors College U-Heights, 656-5533
- Fellowships Office: Sheena Miller, 50 U Heights North, 656-4658
- Food Systems Internships: Matt Myers, 656-0304
- Student Employment Office: 237C Waterman, 656-5705
- Office of International Education: Living/Learning Bldg. B 101, 656-4296
Get Career Experience: