University of Vermont

The College of Arts and Sciences

Center for Holocaust Studies


Students considering the undergraduate minor in Holocaust Studies should contact the Director of the Center for Holocaust Studies, who can advise them about requirements, future courses, and special educational opportunities. Once students have declared the minor, the Director will continue to advise them with respect to the minor field, working in cooperation with students' faculty advisors in their major departments.

Last modified October 08 2013 04:11 PM