Since 1991, the University of Vermont's
Alternative Spring Break (ASB) program has offered
students opportunities to do service in communities
outside of their own by sending groups on week-long,
substance-free volunteer trips over spring break.
Over the years,
we've helped out a number of different organizations in a
variety of locations across the country! Check out where
this program has brought us in the past!
If you appreciate
the help we're providing others - give us a helping hand
by donating so our program can continue to thrive!
Have a question
about our program? Want to connect with other friends
and fans of ASB? Check us out in the realm of social
media - or just drop us a quick e-mail here
- Monday 9/2: Site leader applications available
- Friday 9/20: Site leader applications due by 5:00 PM
- Monday 9/23 - Friday 9/27: Site leader interviews
- Monday 9/30: Site leaders notified regarding postion
- Monday 10/7: Participant applications available
- Saturday 10/12 - Sunday 10/13: MANDATORY site leader retreat
- Friday 10/25: Participant applications due by 5:00 PM
- Monday 10/28 - Friday 11/8: Participant interviews
- Monday 11/11: Participants notified rearding position
- Wednesday 11/13: First all-participant meeting AND Requests for financial aid and/or payment plans due by 11:59 PM
- Tuesday 11/19: Non-refundable trip fees due for site leaders and participants by 4:00 PM
- Friday 1/31: Medical and liability forms for site leaders and participants due
- February (TBD): Participant training sessions
- Saturday 3/1 - Sunday 3/9: SPRING BREAK!
- March (TBD): Re-entry celebration
Last modified December 20 2013 05:03 PM