Since 1991, the University of Vermont's
Alternative Spring Break (ASB) program has offered
students opportunities to do service in communities
outside of their own by sending groups on week-long,
substance-free volunteer trips over spring break.
Over the years,
we've helped out a number of different organizations in a
variety of locations across the country! Check out where
this program has brought us in the past!
If you appreciate
the help we're providing others - give us a helping hand
by donating so our program can continue to thrive!
Have a question
about our program? Want to connect with other friends
and fans of ASB? Check us out in the realm of social
media - or just drop us a quick e-mail here
- Monday 8/29: Site leader applications available
- Friday 9/19: Site leader applications due by 5:00 PM
- Monday 9/22 - Friday 9/26: Site leader interviews
- Wednesday 10/01: Site leaders notified regarding postion
- Friday 10/3: Participant applications available
- Saturday 10/18 - Sunday 10/19: MANDATORY site leader retreat
- Friday 10/24: Participant applications due by 5:00 PM
- Monday 10/27 - Wednesday 11/5: Participant interviews
- Monday 11/10: Participants notified rearding position
- Wednesday 11/12: First all-participant meeting
- Friday: 11/14: Requests for financial aid and/or payment plans due by 11:59 PM
- Thursday 11/20: Non-refundable trip fees due for site leaders and participants by 4:00 PM
- Friday 1/30: Medical and liability forms for site leaders and participants due
- February (TBD): Pre-trip pump up party
- Saturday 2/28 - Sunday 3/8: SPRING BREAK!
- March (TBD): Re-entry celebration
Last modified September 15 2014 11:38 AM