WE App Study: Health Promotion Study for College Students
- By Zoe S Adams
Did you know that you don’t need to be a Wellness Environment student to join the Wellness Environment App Study?! We are recruiting both WE and Non-WE Students for the WE App Study!
Please note that if you are interested in joining the WE App Study, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be ages 18-25
- Must be a Full-Time, First-Year UVM Student
- WE and Non-WE students are welcome to join!
- Bring two forms of ID: CatCard and photo ID (passport, license, etc.)
- Must own an iPhone 5 or newer or Android device
- Must be willing to complete a daily survey about 30 seconds in length and three annual online surveys
- You must attend a Check-In Session to join the study. Please allocate about 30 minutes of your time.
Davis Center Check In Sessions
Check In Sessions are scheduled in the Davis Center and in the WE Research Office. Session dates are:
- Monday August 26th 8am-12pm, Sugar Maple Ballroom
- Thursday August 29th 8am-12pm, Sugar Maple Ballroom
- Wednesday September 4th 5pm-8pm, Sugar Maple Ballroom
- Monday September 9th 12:30pm-3pm, Silver Maple Ballroom
- Tuesday September 10th 8am-12pm, Livak Ballroom
- Monday September 16th 9am-12pm, Livak Ballroom
- Friday September 20th 9am-12pm, Silver Maple Ballroom
- Wednesday September 25th 5pm-8pm, Silver Maple Ballroom
WE Research Office Hours are located in Patterson 113 in CWP Hall on Redstone Campus:
You can reach us at WE.Research@uvm.edu if you have any questions!