- Skirack and Local Motion have teamed up to offer bike lights for $15. Your purchase includes a one year membership in support of Local Motion. Get yourself set up for safe fall riding while supplies last.
- What UVM resources can the community use? There are many educational, cultural and other opportunities that are available.
- The Office of Student and Community Relations promotes better relations between off-campus students and their neighbors, supporting students in becoming active, responsible, and just members of the neighborhoods in which they live, and facilitating communication between residents and students.
- The Real Food Challenge is UVM's commitment to serve 20 percent "real food" on campus by 2020. Real food is defined as one or more of the following: local, fair trade, ecologically sound, and humanely produced.
- UVM and Burlington created a pilot program to curb litter on Isham St. This successfull program has spread to other neighborhoods around the city.
- Community outreach provides benefits and resources to the state and local community through research, training, volunteers, athletics and the arts. Read more about UVM's contributions to our state's economy and resources for the state's business community.
Our office builds relationships with community members, government officials and private and public organizations to share information, create connections and turn opportunities into meaningful partnerships benefitting our students, faculty and staff as well as impacting our communities, our state and beyond. Read more about our mission.
Last modified November 08 2013 02:46 PM