Saturday, April 29th, 2017
Don't miss one of UVMs greatest traditions - SpringFest! The 2017 lineup features Two Door Cinema Club, with special guests Bibi Bourelly, Blossoms, and UVM's own Battle of the Bands winner. Get your tickets now for one of the UVM Program Board’s signature music events.
Check Out Last Year's Event
When and Where?
Date: Saturday, April 29th, 2017
Time: Gates open at 1:30 PM and music will begin shortly after. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more quickly you will get in.
Location: UVM Jeffords Parking Lot | Rain Location: Patrick Gym
Did Somebody Say Tickets?
How much do tickets cost?
*UVM Student ID: $10 advance | $15 day-of-show
*College Students: $20 advance | $25 day-of-show
General Public: $30 advance | $35 day-of-show
*Note: College Student/UVM ticket holders MUST present current & valid college ID at the door, or will be asked to pay the difference for a General Public ticket.
Where can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets online at tickets.uvm.edu. You will be required to create an account, which can be used to purchase tickets for all future events. All tickets issued will be E-Tickets, which can be printed or displayed on a mobile device at the door. If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that tickets will NOT be sold through the UVM Bookstore or Flynn, as they have in years past.
When can I purchase tickets?
Tickets are on sale now and will be on sale until we’ve sold to our indoor capacity (2,600). If weather permits and we are able to have the show outdoors, we will release an additional amount of tickets online at tickets.uvm.edu.
Non-UVM students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21+. All ages require a ticket. Tickets are non-refundable.
"Like" the UVM Program Board Facebook page to stay updated on SpringFest details and to always be informed about our upcoming shows and events. #UVMSPRINGFEST
Contact the UVM Program Board (UPB) at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or accommodations.
Please be aware of the following:
- Ticket holders MUST present proper valid ID that corresponds to ticket (ex: UVM Student Ticket = Current UVM Student ID)
- Bags, pockets and containers are subject to search. To save yourself time, bring only what you need.
- No professional camera equipment will be allowed inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food will be available for purchase from one of our many food vendors.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed. Empty plastic bottles are permitted. Water stations will be available inside the venue.