- Our Center
- Graduate Certificate
- Funding/ Assistantships
- Graduate Research
- Job Opportunities
Vermont Agency of Transportation 2012 RFP
VTrans is seeking research needs statements in four (4) prioritized focus areas:
- Engineering Innovations
- Resource Management
Research need statements from UVM professors will be accepted, however, all proposals require an Agency sponsor. Respondents are encouraged to engage in collaborations with public universities, industrial, and public agency partners. Qualifying activities include research, development, and technology transfer related to our highway infrastructure. The deadline for submission is August 3, 2011.
Scope of works are encouraged up to 4-8 pages. As per all agreements issued under Cooperative Agreement 0228 between the University of Vermont Transportation Research Center and the Vermont Agency of Transportation, all UVM routed budgets should allocate a minimum of 50.00% of the Research Incentive Funds to the Transportation Research Center.
For more information please contact Amanda Hanaway at (802) 656-3946.
Fall 2012 RAC Timeline
Focus Group Meetings - From May 21 to June 15, 2012. Prioritization determined - 1 week after each respective Focus Group Meeting. PI's must communicate their intent to submit a proposal by July 9, 2012. Final Deadline for Project Soliciations or Proposals - August 3, 2012
- Annual RAC Meeting - August 14, 2012
- RAC Ratings are due - August 24, 2012
- Recommendations to Executive Staff - September 4, 2012.
- Executive Staff's ratings are due - September 11, 2012.
- Rating results to RAC and Executive Staff members - September 14, 2012.
- New Projects to VTRans Audit for approval - September 14, 2012.
- Notice to Proceed Letters issued for October 1, 2012.