- Our Center
- Graduate Certificate
- Funding/ Assistantships
- Graduate Research
- Job Opportunities
Transportation Air Quality Lab
A campus research facility housing instrumentation dedicated to vehicle emissions and performance research. The TAQLab focus is collection of real-world, on-board and lab-based tailpipe emissions and engine performance data for use in the new generation of mobile source emissions models.
Unique to this laboratory are instruments capable of collecting high temporal resolution particle number and gas-phase air toxics emission rates while vehicles operate under real-world conditions in Vermont.
Lab equipment was partially supported by the National Science Foundation grant BES 0853053.
Affiliated Faculty & Collaborators:
- Lisa Aultman-Hall, Transportation Research Center
- Britt Holmén, Associate Professor, School of Engineering
- Robert Jenkins, Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Jeff Frolik, Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
- Naomi Fukagawa, College of Medicine
Contact Information: Britt Holmén
Lab phone: (802) 656-8877