Commuter Brown Permit
Commuting students who live beyond the Commuter Proximate Area are eligible to purchase a Commuter Brown permit. Communting students living within the Proximate Area are eligible to purchase a Commuter Evening(gold).
|2.||Gutterson Garage (not mapped on this page)|
1. Catamount West
This Permit Allows You To Park:
- In Gutterson Garage and lot (designated as "Any Daytime Permit"), in the following locations:
- All enclosed sections of the garage;
- Unenclosed parking on the middle level, top surface level and top deck of the garage in spaces demarcated with yellow lines;
- Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
- In Catamount West Lot, "Any Daytime Permit" section;
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 3:30pm and 7:00am;
Note: You must move your car before 7:00am to avoid getting a citation.
This Permit Does NOT Allow You To Park:
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 7:00am and 3:30pm;
- In any residential lot, at any time;
- In the bottom level of Gutterson Lot designated as FAHC parking;
- For free in the "Pay By Space" area on the top level of Gutterson Garage (orange area on linked map);
Note: If you park there, you must pay during enforced hours.
Last modified September 24 2014 07:59 AM