Commuter Brown Permit
|2.||Gutterson Garage (not mapped on this page)|
1. Catamount West
This Permit Allows You To Park:
- In Gutterson Garage and lot (designated as "Any Daytime Permit"), in the following locations:
- All enclosed sections of the garage;
- Unenclosed parking on the middle level, top surface level and top deck of the garage in spaces demarcated with yellow lines;
- In Catamount West Lot, "Any Daytime Permit" section;
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 3:30pm and 7:00am;
Note: You must move your car before 7:00am to avoid getting a citation.
Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
Note: There is no overnight parking on the top deck of the Gutterson garage between 11:00pm and 7:00am from November 15 through April 1.
This Permit Does NOT Allow You To Park:
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 7:00am and 3:30pm;
- In any residential lot, at any time;
- In the ground level unenclosed area of the Gutterson Garage designated as FAHC parking;
- For free in the "Pay By Space" area on the top level of Gutterson Garage (orange area on linked map);
Permits must correspond with the lot restrictions as posted.
Last modified August 14 2014 01:11 PM