Break Parking Information (Student)
During breaks in the routine schedule (particularly semester breaks and administrative holidays), there may be changes in parking options. This page contains "break parking" information for students.
- November 15 to April 1: No parking on the upper deck of the Gutterson Garage from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- If you are leaving your vehicle while you are away at any time during semester break, it must display a valid residential permit and be parked in the Gutterson Garage. This will allow snow removal crews to easily maintain the residential lots. Any vehicles left in the residential lots may be towed at the owner's expense. Please park in the enclosed sections of the lower and middle levels of the garage facility only. Do not park in any uncovered surface parking of the facility. Any vehicles left in these areas may also be towed at the owner's expense. This will allow for snow removal in the surface parking areas surrounding the garage and allow us to coordinate special event parking during the breaks.
- In anticipation of snow removal and special events, please watch for signs indicating dates and time of possible lot closures. In the event your desired lot is posted as closed, please refer to the paragraph above and follow the instructions for parking in the enclosed sections of the Gutterson Garage.
- Pay stations (individually numbered spaces) and meters will be enforced as posted.
- All vehicles must continue to display a valid parking permit during the semester break and reading & exam periods. Read carefully as enforcement will occur during these times. Normal parking regulations go into effect the first day classes resume following the break.
Student Summer Permits are now available!
For those students who will be parking on campus, please note the following information effective May 16, 2016 to August 19, 2016:
Permits are required to park on campus during the summer session, whether you are commuting or living on campus. Throughout the summer, please be alert for signs and notices indicating temporary lot closures due to construction and maintenance. Be prepared to park in alternative areas where your permit is valid. Please visit our office at 38 Fletcher Place (Trinity Campus) to purchase your permit. We are open weekdays 7:30a - 4p.Map to TPS Office
Do Not Park in:
Your permit is valid in:
Parking Meters: All parking meters will be enforced in accordance with policy.
Visitor Areas & Pay Stations: Student may pay to park in the hourly spaces at Gutterson Lot during enforced times. College Street and Jeffords Visitor Lot restrictions still apply. We are now also using Parkmobile. Simply download the Parkmobile app, enter the zone number shown on the Parkmobile signs, your space number, and enter the length of stay you want.
The Campus Area Transportation System will be operating its summer break schedule
Wondering where the CATS bus is? Follow it using the TransLoc app: CATS Shuttle
READING/EXAM DAYS 2016
The following contains parking information for the periods during:
- Reading & Exam days, May 5, 2016 through May 13, 2016
Reading & Exam Period
- May 5, 2016 through May 13, 2016: Campus parking rules and regulations will remain in effect during this time. Valid permits must be displayed and vehicles must park only in the zone which corresponds with their permit. Commuter Evening Permits will be valid during their normally restricted hours in student areas of the Gutterson Parking Facility during the reading and exam period.
Last modified May 10 2016 10:54 AM