Eligible Staff with Regular Payroll Deduction
These permits begin with the prefix EB, EW, and EG. This year, we will be asking you to apply for a parking permit. These permits will be valid until 5/31/2016. Until it expires, you will only be responsible for displaying your permit and maintaining the correct information attached to it. An e-mail will be sent to you via your uvm.edu account when permits are available for purchase.
Instructions on Using the Online Form
- You will need your netid and password to proceed.
- It is a good idea to "View Your Current & Previous Vehicles" before attempting to purchase your permit as you can only attach a vehicle already showing on your account. Add any missing vehicles so they will be available for you to choose when you are ready to purchase your permit. Remember, previous vehicles cannot be deleted from this screen, they will always be part of your record.
- After building a cart, "Purchase" your permit. Your permit will be mailed to your campus address. Please verify that the selected address is your campus address, and that it is accurate. The form provides the opportunity to make corrections; this is an ideal time to make them.
- This permit is the property of the Department of Transportation and Parking Services. If you terminate your employment, you are no longer eligible to park using this permit. Your parking permit must be returned to our office.
- If your eligibility changes from a payroll-deductible employee, you must return this permit and obtain an appropriate permit (paying the prorated, flat fee of the eligible permit in advance).
- If your status as a student supersedes that of a faculty/staff member, you must return this permit to purchase a student permit. Faculty/Staff parking permits are mailed to your UVM Campus address.
Last modified May 20 2013 10:57 AM