Eligible Staff with Regular Payroll Deduction
These permits begin with the prefix EB, EW, and EG. This year, we will be asking you to apply for a parking permit. These permits will be valid until 5/31/2019. Until it expires, you will only be responsible for displaying your permit and maintaining the correct information attached to it. An e-mail will be sent to you via your uvm.edu account when permits are available for purchase.
Instructions on Using the Payroll Deduction Form
- After clicking the blue Payroll Deduction Form link above, click "Manage Account"
- Click "University Login". You will need your netid and password to proceed.
- Click on "Get Permits".
- Select the permit you are eligible for and acknowledge the agreement and click "Next".
- Select or add your vehicle and click "Next". Here you can add eligible vehicles to your account. Remember, previous vehicles cannot be deleted from this screen, they will always be part of your record.
- Review your order and click "CONTINUE"
- Click "Submit Now". You will recieve a confirmation receipt and email. Don't forget to "Logout" at the bottom of the page
- This permit is the property of the Department of Transportation and Parking Services. If you terminate your employment, you are no longer eligible to park using this permit. Your parking permit must be returned to our office.
- If your eligibility changes from a payroll-deductible employee, you must return this permit and obtain an appropriate permit (paying the prorated, flat fee of the eligible permit in advance).
- If your status as a student supersedes that of a faculty/staff member, you must return this permit to purchase a student permit. Faculty/Staff parking permits are mailed to your UVM Campus address.
Last modified April 29 2016 02:22 PM