Break Parking Information (Employee)
During breaks in the routine schedule (particularly semester breaks and administrative holidays), there may be changes in parking options. This page contains "break parking" information for employees.
- November 15 to April 1: No parking on the upper deck of the Gutterson Garage from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- In anticipation of snow removal and special events, please watch for signs indicating dates and time of possible lot closures.
- In the event you are away on University business and must leave your vehicle on campus, please contact our office. We will direct you to the proper parking area under these circumstances.
- Pay stations (individually numbered spaces) and meters will be enforced as posted.
- All vehicles must continue to display a valid parking permit during all break and reading & exam periods. Read carefully as enforcement will occur during these times. Normal parking regulations go into effect the first day classes resume following each break.
Employee Summer Parking Exceptions
For those employees who will be parking on campus, please note the following information effective May 16, 2016 to August 19, 2016:
What an exciting summer we will be having here at UVM! Throughout the summer, please be alert for signs and notices indicating temporary lot closures due to construction and maintenance. Be prepared to park in alternative areas where your permit is valid. Please note: most employee permits are expiring on May 31, 2016, check your UVM email account for details.DO NOT PARK IN:
Parking Exceptions as space allows:
Zone Brown and Zone White permit holders may park in:
Zone Brown permit holders may also park in:
The Campus Area Transportation System will be operating its summer break schedule
Wondering where the CATS bus is? Follow it using the TransLoc app: CATS Shuttle
READING/EXAM DAYS 2016
The following contains parking information for the periods during:
- Reading & Exam Period, May 5, 2016 through May 13, 2016
Reading & Exam Period.
- May 5, 2016 through May 13, 2016: Campus parking rules and regulations will remain in effect during this time. Valid permits must be displayed and vehicles must park only in the zone which corresponds with their permit. Commuter Evening Permits will be valid during their normally restricted hours in student areas of the Gutterson Parking Facility during the reading and exam period.
Last modified May 10 2016 10:54 AM