Students who will have completed the 10th or 11th grade (by Summer 2013) are eligible to apply for UVM’s Summer Academy. They must follow these criteria:
- Students must complete an application form. You will be asked to write a paragraph: “How will this experience fit with your personal and academic goals?” Prepare your answer before beginning the application.
- Students are most successful when they have maintained a GPA of 2.8 or higher during high school.
- Students must have completed coursework in academic areas such as Foreign Language, Natural or Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Literature, and Social Studies.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Application period opens on January 15, 2013.
- Application are reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have questions about our application process, or need assistance, please contact Nichole Hathaway at Nichole.Hathaway@uvm.edu or call 802-656-2085.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the program has been filled.