Costa Rica Tuition & Fees
Your program fee includes:
- Tuition, comprehensive fee, and program fee for the 3 credit course
- All lodging while in Costa Rica
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners while in Costa Rica
- All transportation, field trips and site visits while in Costa Rica
Your program fee does not include:
- Air travel to/from Costa Rica
- Meals while in transit
- Classroom materials (textbooks, notebooks, pens, etc…)
- Cell phone incoming/outgoing calls
- Items of a personal nature
Dual Enrollment – In-State Vermont High School Students
Price= $2,515 – (Includes Program Fee $2,485, Comp Fee $30)
The price above reflects a reduced rate through Dual Enrollment. Find out more about Dual Enrollment.
Academically Talented – In-State Vermont High School Students
Price= $3,433 – (Includes Tuition $918, Program Fee $2,485, Comp Fee $30)
The price above reflects a 50% savings from in-state academic year tuition for high school students.
Out of State High School Students
Price= $4,831 – (Includes Tuition $2,316, Program Fee $2,485, Comp Fee $30)
Cancellation & Medical Withdrawal Policy: All cancellation requests must be sent to Nichole Hathaway via email at Nichole.Hathaway@uvm.edu. If the participant cancels for any reason on or before Friday, July 8, 2016 the UVM Costa Rica Study Abroad Program will refund the program fee less the $300 non-refundable deposit. If the participant cancels after Friday, July 8, 2016 the program fee will be refunded on a weekly prorated basis less the $300 non-refunded deposit. UVM tuition will be refunded based on the UVM add/drop policy deadlines. For a medical withdrawal the medical condition must be documented by a physician as one that prevents participation in the program.