How can I get books before I get to campus?

Books and supplies are available at the UVM Bookstore.  http://uvmbookstore.uvm.edu/

Can I bring my car to UVM? How do I park on campus?

You can bring your car to campus.  Commuting, parking, and transportation services including campus maps and parking permits are all available at UVM Transportation and Parking Services. http://www.uvm.edu/~tpswww/

How will I get my grades? Will I get a tuition bill?

Access to your grades, financial, and payment information are available on your My UVM portal. https://myuvm.uvm.edu/cp/home/displaylogin

How do I know where my class will be held?

MY UVM also allows you to check or schedule your room assignment. https://myuvm.uvm.edu/cp/home/displaylogin

Will I need an ID card?

All visiting students will be issued an ID card.  We call them The UVM Catcard, but that is your summer college ID and here is how you can get one. http://www.uvm.edu/~catcard/

What if I’ve never taken a class at UVM before?

If you are not a current UVM student and are visiting from another college, you need to pre-register in order to get a UVM ID/CATcard.  http://learn.uvm.edu/register/

I need special accommodations for learning or physical access to class.  Can you help?

UVM ACCESS provides disability accommodations and educational learning support. http://www.uvm.edu/access/

How do I find out the “rules” at UVM?

Review alcohol, drug, and other UVM policies. http://www.uvm.edu/policies/?Page=alphalist.php

Will is use the UVM library?

Most courses, whether online or on campus, will require use of the UVM Library. http://library.uvm.edu/

What if I have questions about what class is right for me or my major?

We invite you to talk with an academic advisor. http://www.uvm.edu/~summer/info/contact/

After I’ve registered, what steps are next?

Check the checklist of what to do before classes begin. http://learn.uvm.edu/?Page=before_class.html

What is Burlington like in the summer?

Learn more about Burlington, Vermont. http://learn.uvm.edu/international-students/about-burlington-vermont/

Learn more about Continuing Education’s programs to help bridge gaps between majors, to complete a bachelor’s degree, or to bridge a bachelor degree to a graduate program. http://www.uvm.edu/academics/catalogue2012-13/?Page=read.php&p=/Colleges_and_Schools/Continuing_Education&SM=collegemenu.html

How do I contact Continuing Education?

Use current contact page:  http://www.uvm.edu/~summer/info/contact/

How do I register for courses?
After you pre-register at http://learn.uvm.edu/register, you will receive and email from the Registrar to activate your NetID and you will be asked to create a password. Once you have done these steps, you can register for courses by going to MyUVM at myuvm.uvm.edu. Login with your NetID and password. Select register for courses. Click register/add/drop/withdraw classes. Select a summer 2014 and click submit. Type in the CRN of the course you want to take and submit.

What if I forgot my NetID or password?
Your NetID is your username at UVM. You can reset your password at uvm.edu/account

How can I forward my UVM email to my personal email address?
All UVM communications including billing comes to your UVM email. We highly recommend that you forward your UVM email to another email that you frequently use. Learn how to forward your UVM email at uvm.edu/account

How do I set up an authorized payer?
If you have a parent or guardian who will want to see and/or make a payment, you can set them up as an authorized payer. Payments can be made via credit card or eCheck. Learn how to setup an authorized payer at http://go.uvm.edu/a7drd

How do authorized payers login and pay tuition bills?
If you are a parent or guardian and have completed the authorized payer registration and wish to make a payment via credit card or eCheck, you can login at http://go.uvm.edu/7jpjv