The committee shall be responsible for planning and executing social and recreational activities for non-represented staff and the University community as well as providing community service opportunities within the university and in our larger community.
The committee shall collaborate with University leaders, units, departments, governance bodies, students, staff, faculty or any other group created to address these matters to ensure transparency and equity while promoting effective problem resolution and efficient use of University resources.
Specific responsibilities of this committee include, but are not limited to:
- Promote events, activities, and community service opportunities
- Maintain and make determinations on the Staff Council Community Service Award program
- Communicate monthly to the Staff Council and the non-represented staff community (e.g. monthly committee summary)
- Work collaboratively with the Staff Council Office
- Collaborate with other Standing Committees when appropriate and necessary
Guidelines for building effective, efficient, and respectful committee culture.
The co-chairs will be determined during the first meeting of the 2019-20 academic year.
- Heather Allard
- Tatiana Andrievskaia
- Jennifer Baldwin
- Laura Clayton
- Debra Fraser
- Aimee Gale
- Karen Lemire
- Mary Parent
- Holly Pedrini
- Shirley Pine
- Katrina Preiss
- Diann Varricchione
For the most up-to-date schedule of meetings, please contact the co-chairs of this committee, or the Staff Council office at: email@example.com
Last modified August 13 2019 12:22 PM