Staff Emergency Loan Fund Donation Instructions
Thank you for your
interest in donating to the Staff Emergency Loan Fund.
The Staff Emergency Loan Fund is supported through funds raised by the Staff Council and individual contributions from members of the University of Vermont community. All donations are tax deductible and those who contribute will receive an Official Gift Receipt from the UVM Foundation for IRS purposes.
Instructions to process your donation:
Voluntary Payroll Deduction through Peoplesoft
- Go to the PeopleSoft Portal page: https://www.uvm.edu/~erp/portal/
- Login to the Human Resources site
- Select the Self-Service
- Under Payroll and Compensation, Select Voluntary Deductions
- Click on the yellow button, Add Deduction
- To the Right of the Type of Deduction, click on the magnifying glass to Search... one of the options will be, "Staff Emergency Loan Donation"
- Enter the amount you want to have deducted, as a percentage or flat amount, the start and stop dates, etc.
One Time Donation
Simply send a check payable to UVM-Staff Emergency Loan Fund to:
Grasse Mount Bldg
411 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05405
Willingness to help fellow staff members in time of need is one of the things that makes working at the University of Vermont so rewarding. Thank you for your ongoing support !
Last modified December 19 2013 12:51 PM