Powerful Tools for Caregivers program
- By Fletcher Allen Health Care
Powerful Tools for Caregivers program provides a self-care education program for family caregivers. This 6-week program will provide you with tools and strategies to better handle the unique caregiver challenges you face.
The 6-week curriculum helps to improve:
- Self-care behaviors (increased exercise, relaxation and medical checkups)
- Management of emotions (reduced guilt, anger and depression)
- Self-efficacy (increased confidence in coping with caregiving demands)
- Use of community resources (increased utilization of local services)
Wednesdays, beginning October 9 through November 13
Fanny Allen Board Room (ground level)
- Jeanne M. Hutchins, MA -Manager of Elder Care Services at FAHC
- Lori P. McKenna, LICSW The Memory Center and The Frederick C. Binter Center for Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
To register, email your name and phone number to: email@example.com. You will be called to confirm.